English | Español | Français | 中文
Welcome to the Fresno Police Online Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately.
Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Fresno City limits?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
- This is not a stolen vehicle or stolen license plate report?
- This is not a theft from someone unlawfully entering your home?
Upon completion of this process you will see: "Your report has been
submitted," indicating that your report will be reviewed. You will be
provided a Temporary Case, for tracking purposes. If additional
information is needed, you will be contacted via the email address you
provided. The report will only be valid when it is approved and will be
issued an FPD Case Number.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Fresno Police Online Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):